What could be better than our most popular Hanami Ballet Slipper? Say hello to the new, premium version in leather. The Hanami Leather Ballet Shoe features a patented diamond gusset that seamlessly molds the shoe to the four-way stretch neoprene arch. Smooth floor contact is enhanced even further by moisture absorbent lining and hammered pleats. No drawstring ensures your rising dancer will have uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust their new favourite split-soles.
Suggested Fitting: For first time shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your local Mino Dance retail store.
Why you'll love it:
- Burro leather and stretch textile construction
- Burro leather upper
- Split-sole featuring a 4 way stretch neoprene arch
- Leather sole and heel patches
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Elastic topline with no drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
Best Fit: Begin one size larger than street shoe size.