Show your foot off with our Freeform split-sole ballet shoes. These versatile dance shoes can also be worn for jazz, acro or contemporary. Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch that hugs every contour. Features a completely elasticised top line that keeps the shoe securely in place when pointing and flexing. No drawstring for uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust your shoes.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Upper constructed with sheep skin glove leather, Nylon and Lycra® Spandex
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Split-sole with seamless, sculpted powermesh arch
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- Foam cushioned heel
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size.
You might also like...
Recommended products for you to enjoy. Feel good, look great and dance with confidence!