The MR Ballet Shoe was created in collaboration with American Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer James Whiteside. This innovative dance shoe is a great choice for teachers and dancers who spend long days on their feet in the studio. The shock-absorbing pads in the ball and heel of the shoe ensure you can dance comfortably for up to fifteen hours a day. Made of four way stretch canvas, the shoes really hug the dancer’s foot to create beautiful lines. Designed to be slightly asymmetrical for a true-to-size right and left foot fit.
Suggested Fitting: For first time shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your local Mino Dance retail store.
Why you'll love it:
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole ballet shoe with seamless, sculpted arch
- Contoured microfiber sole patches
- Cotton and spandex lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Split dual density molded footbed provides cushion and shock absorption
- Soft binding with elastic drawstring
- One sided plush Capezio® logo pre-attached elastic
Best fit: Men begin with street shoe size. Women begin two sizes down from street shoe size.
You might also like...
Recommended products for you to enjoy. Feel good, look great and dance with confidence!