This is THE lightweight ballet shoe that the dance market has demanded for elite performance. The super soft canvas has an almost 360-degree stretch capability which creates the feeling of a second skin with the foot and shoe moving and working together as one. The upper has been styled for extreme toe comfort with no binding or drawstring to distort the top line which modernises the designs while the under arch adheres to the instep creating a streamlined aesthetic.
The generous split sold pads have been contoured for ultimate balance with the front pad encompassing all the weight distribution on demi pointe, while the heel pad has a shock absorbing cushioning. The elastics have been pre-sewn in the X feature for practical and easy wear. The Performa is designed with an all-inclusive range of shades to match varying skin tones, removing the necessity of dyeing the canvas to match your skin.
Suggested Fitting: For first time shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your local Mino Dance retail store.
Why you'll love it:
- Stretch durable canvas – Molds to foot to ensure a smooth sleek fit
- Flat elastic binding – Relieves pressure and bulkiness on the upper foot
- Pre-sewn X elastic – No sewing required, so shoes are ready to wear immediately
- Suede wide kidney shaped outsole front pad – Wider spread for metatarsal comfort
- Curved heel shape – Reflects the contour of the heel especially when pointing
- Wide range of available shades – For an all-inclusive skin-tone ballet shoe
- Upper Material: Stretch canvas
- Outsole Material: Suede
- Lining Material: Feature
- Sock Material: Textile
- Fastening: Pre-sewn crossed elastics
- Sole: Split Sole
- Heel Cushion: Yes
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Various
- Widths: B,C,D
- Sizes: 9 – 1.5
- Forefoot Pad: Split Sole (Kidney)