The Splitflex is a T-bar shoe with a shorter shank and elasticised panel underfoot enabling the foot to point. It offers the dancer full articulation of movement and an extended line. An internal shank stabiliser reinforces the heel without compromising the flexibility of the shoe, so a dancer feels supported and secure.
Suggested Fitting: For first time shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your local Mino Dance retail store.
Why you'll love it:
- Classic Design - Creates a versatile shoe for students to professionals. - Soft full grain leather upper and sole - For comfort and extra durability - T-bar strap - Elongates leg line with additional stability - Cushioned insole - For comfort and shock absorption - Suede forefoot outsole - Optimum slip and grip - Internal heel stabiliser - Reinforces heel without compromising flexibility - Short shank with an elastic panel - Enables full foot articulation with an aesthetic line
- Upper Material: A Grade Leather
- Outsole Material: Leather with Suede
- Lining Material: Leather and Cotton
- Sock Material: Cushioned Textile
- Fastening: Elasticised T-Bar Strap with buckle
- Sole: Full Sole with Forefoot
- Dancer Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Colours: Black, Tan
- Widths: X
- Sizes: 5 - 11
- Heel Shape: Sculpted
- Tap: No
- Heel Height: 64mm (2 1/2 inch)
- Non-slip Pro Balance Pad: No
- Heel Material: Leather
You might also like...
Recommended products for you to enjoy. Feel good, look great and dance with confidence!